Thursday, December 17, 2009

The last of my Christmas progress...

Logan will sit still when he has a spoon dipped in almond bark- positive. Logan will run around like a wind up toy when you give him some thing sweet- negative. Actually he was just fine and wasn't even completely excited about the spoon after a few licks. He was the most interested just watching the mixer spin around.
These were so cute once they were all said and done- they are to stir your hot chocolate or to just decorate a place setting. I will probably make them again when Logan and Lane are older and drink their cocoa around Christmas time. Too cute! ( The antlers were a pain- make sure you have time to make these.) Now all I have to do is get all my shopping done- wrap-write out cards- possibly mail them- ahhh who am I kidding-anyone who reads this blog can probably expect to see something in the mail the first part of January! Sound ok???....... I will try and get more up here soon- I have my tree done and some other little dittys around the house too! So far Logan has been really good around the tree, hasn't taken anything down yet!

No comments: