Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Baking!


This is my triple chocolate biscotti. I turned out alright, but is definitely a coffee soaker. The cinnamon hazelnut biscotti is excellent though. It was something I've never made before and will probably make again someday. Thought it was a little different from the regular christmas cookies.

Dipped spoons are EASY! I will make these again- everyone thought I went way out of my way to prepare these- so of course I just let them think that! The toffee bits are extra yummy!


These sugar cookies are Justin's Great Grandma Aanrud's- they are very good and the recipe makes a bunch- Logan LOVES them! I was a bad Mom and gave him one for breakfast the next day- he had some yogurt too of course!



My cinnamom hazelnut biscotti mountain.




No comments: