Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Im alive!

Hello everyone! Just a little update- it has been way too long since my last post! Mom and I had a wonderful time in the cities- I learned a lot of different techniques and splurged on scrapbooking materials- but will soon be putting them to good use! I have less than 2 months to go and this baby will arrive, and since I know more than the Doctors, I will be having it earlier than planned. (We'll see) Justin finished potatoes last Friday- thank goodness since it rained all day Sunday and Monday. Now we have beans, corn, and sunflowers left. I'm sure you've all heard about my stupid leg- not too much has changed lately and it seems to be doing OK. I think it improved a lot at first and now is just maintaining. The shots aren't that bad either and I get to switch to pills after the baby is born, so that will be nice. Two of my girlfriends are throwing me a small shower on the 18Th, so Woo HOO! It will be nice to see the girls and stock up on some baby supplies. We do have a crib now- Justin had it all set up when I got home from the cities. Grama Jody and Justin's Aunt Julie and Grama Joan bought us the crib- very appreciated! Well, just wanted to give you a short update- I'll post some new pictures later! Hope all is well!

No comments: