Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ouch!


Ok Folks- Here is something to look at. Gross. See that big bump on his shoulder? Yeah, that's not supposed to be there. Just to keep you updated, he is going to an appointment in Forks tomorrow morning around 10. Despite the smile, I know he is in a lot of pain and sounds to me like he has a cold or sinus infection too. He did say that he didn't take any pain meds today though, so that either means he is not in a lot of pain or he is selling them to friends. -Ha! Just kidding Grama. He just said he is only going to take them when he needs them. Then after talking about medical bills he decided it would just be cheaper to do it himself and was off to go look up home remedies on the internet. No, he was just going home to rest for awhile. Well, I will post updates on his condition as soon as I find anything out. Hope you feel better soon Paulie!

4 comments:

Kim said...

this does not make me feel better, I am coming to get you, by the way your grounded... stand up straight, Paul!

Kim said...

this does not make me feel better, I am coming to get you, by the way your grounded... stand up straight, Paul!

Unknown said...

poor guy. keep me posted on what dr says.

Kristan said...

Jenna!! Awesome blog! I might actually have to start updating mine again. Maybe.